Set Up MERCUSYS Range Extender via App
How to Set Up Your Mercusys Range Extender via Web Browser(ME30, etc.)
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
First firmware released for ME30 US V1.
Support English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Latino, traditional Chinese, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, polish, Vietnamese, Czech, Hungarian, Northern Irish, Bulgarian, Slovak, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese.
- How to login to the web management page of the Mercusys Range Extender?
- How to set up the Mercusys Range Extender?
- How to confirm whether my Mercusys range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- What if you Fail to Configure Mercusys Range Extender?
- How to upgrade the firmware of the Mercusys Range Extender?
- How to find IP address of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10,Mac)?
- What should I do if I cannot login to the Mercusys Range Extender's web management page?
- What should I do if Internet or download speed is slow when the device is connected to the Mercusys Range Extender?
- What should I do if my device keeps disconnecting from the internet when it’s connected to Mercusys Range Extender?
- How to find the Model number, Serial number and Hardware version on a MERCYSYS device.
- How to upgrade a MERCUSYS device to the latest firmware
- What if MERCUSYS failed to log into my MERCUSYS product?
- How to check the associated/link speed on a client