What if MERCUSYS failed to log into my MERCUSYS product?
1. Please note that the login username/password is the same as the local password when logging into the web management page. It is not the password of MERCUSYS ID or Wireless Password, but an administrative password created when you set it up at the first time.
2. Make sure the MERCUSYS device is using the latest firmware.
3. If the MERCUSYS device is a range extender using a static IP, make sure the IP address is in the same subnet as your router.
4. Reboot the MERCUSYS device or restart the MERCUSYS app and try again.
5. If you cannot remember any password, please try admin in lower case, however, if it still doesn't work, please reset the MERCUSYS device by pressing the reset button/hole for 10s, then set it up again from the beginning via the MERCUSYS app.