How to update the firmware using Mercusys Powerline Utility?
We will release the latest firmware on Mercury's official website (www.mercusys.com ). You can download and upgrade the latest firmware for your device.
Tips: For a powerline extender, it’s better to back up your current settings and update the firmware on the web management interface.
To update the firmware, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest firmware package specific to your product model from the support page at www.mercusys.com .
- Decompress the package to obtain the update file.
- Open the utility, move your mouse over a device, and click the (Advanced) icon.
- Go to the Update page.
You may see either of the following pages, depending on the product model.
- Select the obtained update file, and click Update.
- Wait for the upgrading to complete.
Note: During the upgrading process, do not turn off or reset the powerline device.